- About IBE USA
- Online Quote
Seeking a Hardware Design Engineer in Electronics that is dedicated to providing solutions for developing and sustaining technically advanced products.
1) Design & develop LASER diode & LED driver circuits, APC & ACC, operating diodes in both CW & Pulsed mode, including PWM mode.
2) Architecture, circuit design, part selection, simulation and schematic capture for LASER & LED power supplies.
3) Hands-on layout and/or supervision of PCB designer for rigid and flexible circuit designs.
4) Conceive of and implement design solutions that are distinguished by performance, reliability, economy
5) Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
6) Conceive of and implement design solutions that are distinguished by performance, reliability, economy
7) Conduct sufficient design analysis by means of simulation and calculations to maximize the probability that the first-round proof of prototypes function as intended
8) Devise and execute comprehensive Design Verification Test (DVT) Plans to prove that all design requirements are met
9) Performs other related duties as assigned.
1) 10 years, plus, electronics engineering experience in proposal, specification, design, verification, test, integration, documentation, production, and validation of device, board, and system level electronic hardware through to the regulatory compliance stages of product release.
2) Hands-on hardware/firmware experience with complex high-speed logic and board level design using a variety of PLDs and FPGAs, microprocessor/microcontrollers, serial communication controllers, DSPs and peripherals with interfaces to VLSI controllers and/or ASICs and bus architectures.
3) Familiarity with UNIX and PC-based design tools, preferably: OrCAD, but also, PadsPCB, Gerber Viewers for CAM, Mentor Graphics, Synplify, ModelSim, and Altera’s and Xilinx series development platforms utilizing Verilog/VHDL/graphical design entry tools for the development, synthesis, simulation, timing verification, and place-and-route into board/system level products.
4) Working knowledge of C and Assembly programming languages utilizing Texas Instruments, Microtek, Motorola, and Atmel in-circuit emulators/de-buggers for current and legacy microcontrollers/microprocessors.
5) Education: B.S. Electronic Engineering
6) Clearance: United States Citizenship and Ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance.
7) Reference: Available and provided upon request.
2) Paid holiday/Paid sick leave /Paid annual vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Contact: Please send your resume to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org